Running Mix: 145 BPM (10:30 Mile)
Each song on this running playlist clocks in at 145 beats per minute, helping you stay on track for a 10:30 minute mile. This particular mix is made up of a balance between rock, alternative and pop songs:
- ”(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction” by The Rolling Stones
- "Use It" by The New Pornographers
- "That’s Not My Name" by The Ting Tings
- "Rehab" by Amy Winehouse
- "Fantasy" by MS MR
- "Ooh La La" by Goldtrapp
- "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson
- "Secret Country" by Minus the Bear
- "Tell Me Something I Don’t Know" by Selena Gomez
- "Here it Goes Again" by OK Go
- "Gumboots" by Paul Simon
- "The Big Money" by Rush
- "My Best Days" by Polar Bear Club
- "A Story to Tell Your Friends" by Every Avenue
- "Times Like This" by Jet
- "This Ladder is Ours" by The Joy Formidable
- "Jet Lag" by Simple Plan
- "Star Baby" by The Guess Who
- "I Don’t Wanna Dance" by Alex Gaudino
Total time = 1 hr 15 min
Click here to visit 8tracks and hear the mix.
For gods sake, Ariel had a nude scene.
YOU ARE MISSING THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE …!
guys i think Jessica Rabbit wins
Home made cosplay of the Iron Man Mark 7 suit shown off at animeland wasabi 2012
I don’t usually reblog stuff about Iron Man…but when I do…it’s the coolest shit.
COSPLAY THINGS THAT ARE JUST NOT FUCKING FAIR
take all my money and make this for me
when you consider that half the Iron Man suit is animated anyway, this is fucking incredible
What. the. fuck.
Oh my gosh
The Most Gorgeous Book Ever Has No Words Or Pictures, Just Color
This is the RGB Colorspace Atlas by Tauba Auerbach. The 8”x8” hardcover tome is pretty much an encyclopedia of every color in the RGB index. It’s huge, it’s gorgeous, and I want one.
I KNOW WHAT THIS NEEDS
It’s like they were made for each other.
i swear to fucking hell if you fuckers start shipping a book and a pen i will forcibly shove you back into the pits of hell you came from
Sensors alight, the pen trailed itself sensually down the gradient shift from yellow to blue along ample curve of paper, dipping closer and closer to the book’s spine.
“Can you imagine it?” the pen whispered, whirring and selecting #00563F with practiced intimacy. “Just picture it. With your collection and my potential…we can color the world.”
do i ship a pen and a book?
yes i do.
its beautiful. I ship it already.
THIS AGAIN OMG YES!!!!!